Go Control Software
A finalist in the 2009 BETT Awards, Go is the very latest in Control Software. Based around industry standard flowcharting standards it offers a graphical programming environment that is both simple to use and highly functional.
Designed to be used both as a stand-alone simulation and a real control application (with the addition of suitable Control Interfaces) Go is suitable for use with students as young as 8 years old, yet offers all of the high level features required for students aged up to 18.
Pushing the boundaries forward, Go provides all of the features and functions you are used to, and a whole host of exciting new ones.
Go includes these ACEs:
ACE Town 3000 - 6 challenges with sound and animation.
- The Crossing. Tasks include a program to make both beacons flash on and off.
- The Hover Park. The task is to create a traffic light system that allows vehicles to enter or exit the building safely
- The Cross Roads. At the crossroads there are two sets of traffic lights to control the vehicles. The task is to make the traffic lights work together so vehicles don’t cross the road at the same time and crash.
- The Robot Crossing. The task is to create a safe crossing sequence for a pedestrian.
- The Train Crossing. Tasks include a program that warns cars when a train is approaching, raises the barrier and when the train has departed lowers the barrier.
- The Towers. The level of light is controlled by the ACE. Tasks include illuminating the towers and flashing the beacon at night.
- Model Pack One ACEs
- Car Alarm
- Model Pack Two ACEs
- Traffic Light
- Washing Machine
- Interface ACES
- Solo 18
- Solo 28
- Contact Controller
- Contact Controller +
ACEs include sound and animation.
Each ACE has one or more control tasks.
Data Harvest appreciates the assistance provided by the Essex Curriculum ICT Team in the development of this product.
Windws 64bit OS compatiable
Go is designed to operate in both a stand alone simulation mode and also in connected mode, controlling real models.
Go is compatible with the following the FlowGo interface: