mOway Robot - Basic Kit
1 x mOway Robot - Basic Kit
Far from basic, this kit provides everything you need to get the mOway up and running. It contains:
- 1 x mOway Robot
- 1 x mOway GUI software CD Rom which contains the manual and sample tasks
- 1 x USB cable
mOway Robot provides an introduction to the world of robotics and control software. It is a complete solution for learning that allows students to discover programming and electronic control through simple and intuitive software. Students create the control program in the graphical software and then download the instructions into the mOway at the click of button.
Suitable for use in:
Connect mOway to the PC via the supplied USB cable, program and go!
*Please visit the mOway website for the latest version of the mOway World & mOway Scratch software, Video tutorials, Tutorials & Exercises (basic, medium and advanced level). Join the mOway club to download its exclusive contents (exercise books and other extras).
Visit http://www.youtube.com/RobotMoway to browse other user’s videos.
Please visit the mOway website for the latest software version.
- Two independent servo motors (with speed, time & distance control)
- Two line tracking sensors (underneath)
- Four infrared obstacle detection sensors
- Temperature sensor
- Light sensors
- Sound sensor
- 3 axis Accelerometer.
- LED's - front white, top red, top green and rear brake red
For those of you who think thats not enough to control, the mOway has an interface that can take additional devices using the optional expansion kit.
- Make the mOway travel in an enclosed area and avoid obstacles / walls
- Make the mOway follow a pre-set path (line)
- Make the mOway move towards and or track a light
- Make the mOway respond to a sound / object / collision