1Link + Sound Pack
1Link + Sound Pack | Order No. 5536PK | (NEW PRODUCT)
Complete 1Link and Sound Pack includes the following:
EasySense 1Link USB Interface:
1Link is an interface with a single sensor input, powered via the computers USB port.
1Link is capable of fast logging, timing with a single Light Gate and general-purpose data logging in all Science departments, when connected to a computer.
- USB connection to the computer
- 1 Sensor Input (analogue and digital)
- Analogue Resolution (ADC) 12 bit/1mV
- Fast sampling interval of 20 microseconds per channel* (50,000 samples per second)
- Digital timing at A: accurate to 4 microseconds
- Auto identifies and calibrates Smart Q sensors
- Free Lifetime product support
*Sampling interval is dependant on PC used. Slower PC's may not achieve full speed data capture.
1Link is supplied with 1 x long Sensor leads (3005), 1 x mini USB lead (3021), and the EasySense software (Full version, Site Licence).
- Useful for all age ranges, this dual range sensor accurately measures both sound pressure level in decibels (dBA) or waveform (mV).
40 to 110 dBA (Resolution 0.1 dBA )
Waveform ±2000 mV (Resolution 1 mV)
- To make the measurements meaningful to learners, the sensor has been designed to approximate the normal human ear in the range and intensity that it 'hears' sounds.
No additional information.