1Link + E.C.G Pack
1Link + E.C.G Pack | Order No. 5535PK | (NEW PRODUCT)
Complete 1Link and E.C.G Pack includes the following:
EasySense 1Link USB Interface:
1Link is an interface with a single sensor input, powered via the computers USB port.
1Link is capable of fast logging, timing with a single Light Gate and general-purpose data logging in all Science departments, when connected to a computer.
- USB connection to the computer
- 1 Sensor Input (analogue and digital)
- Analogue Resolution (ADC) 12 bit/1mV
- Fast sampling interval of 20 microseconds per channel* (50,000 samples per second)
- Digital timing at A: accurate to 4 microseconds
- Auto identifies and calibrates Smart Q sensors
- Free Lifetime product support
*Sampling interval is dependant on PC used. Slower PC's may not achieve full speed data capture.
1Link is supplied with 1 x long Sensor leads (3005), 1 x mini USB lead (3021), and the EasySense software (Full version, Site Licence).
- The ECG sensor measures the electrical energy generated during a heartbeat. To record the classic PQRST wave, the sensor's three electrodes can be attached to the skin of the user's forearms using disposable ECG patches.
- The sensor is supported with a comprehensive user guide. Each sensor is supplied with a pack of 100 disposable ECG electrode patches. Fast data sampling is required when using the ECG sensor.
No additional information.
There are a total of 1 resource items below
User Manuals and Documentation
EasySense 1Link Users Manual
Doc: do228 | Issue 2