1Link + Colorimeter Pack
1Link + Colorimeter Pack | Order No. 5534PK | (NEW PRODUCT)
Complete 1Link and Colorimeter Pack includes the following:
EasySense 1Link USB Interface:
1Link is an interface with a single sensor input, powered via the computers USB port.
1Link is capable of fast logging, timing with a single Light Gate and general-purpose data logging in all Science departments, when connected to a computer.
- USB connection to the computer
- 1 Sensor Input (analogue and digital)
- Analogue Resolution (ADC) 12 bit/1mV
- Fast sampling interval of 20 microseconds per channel* (50,000 samples per second)
- Digital timing at A: accurate to 4 microseconds
- Auto identifies and calibrates Smart Q sensors
- Free Lifetime product support
*Sampling interval is dependant on PC used. Slower PC's may not achieve full speed data capture.
1Link is supplied with 1 x long Sensor leads (3005), 1 x mini USB lead (3021), and the EasySense software (Full version, Site Licence).
- This cleverly designed, self-contained sensor produces excellent results and will appeal to the Biologist and Chemist. Any reaction that causes a change in opacity, or gives a colour change can be used to study rates of reaction.
- It is supplied with four 35 mm slides (red, orange, blue and green) that produce light of a specific and consistent wavelength, and a pack of cuvettes with lids.
- The sensor's thick, black casing ensures that colorimetric results are not affected by ambient light.
- It has 2 ranges:
0 to 110% Transmittance (Resolution 0.1%)
0.0500 to 1.0500 Absorbance
No additional information.