Electrical Energy Meter (Mains Plug)
1 x Electrical Energy Meter (Mains Plug)
The eco-eye plug-in real-time electricity monitor is for use with individual appliances.
It allows you to accurately measure the energy consumption of an individual appliance in Kilowatts as well as the cost in £s. The results are instantly displayed on the LCD screen, giving you the incentive needed to make changes to your usage.
- It is simple to use
- After setting unit cost, it will display the cost (£) and unit price of electricity (£/kWh)
- Check and display current Voltage (V), current (A), frequency (Hz), current power usage (W), lowest power usage (LoW) and total K.W. energy (KWh)
- Can record total running time.
“By 2020, the Government would like all schools to be models of energy efficiency, renewable energy use and water management. They should take the lead in their communities by showcasing wind, solar and bio-fuel energy, low-energy equipment, freshwater conservation, use of rainwater and other measures”.
|News and Reviews|
|School monitors: sustainability through sensorship|
- For a UK style socket only
- Rating voltage: AC 90 -250 V / 50 -60 Hz
- Voltage display (V): 90 – 250 V
- Voltage measurement AC: 90 – 250 V
- Current display (A): 0.1 – 16 A
- Current measurement AC: 0 – 13.00 A
- Frequency measurement: 10 – 99 Hz
- Power consumption display (W): 0.2W – 3120 W
- Time displayed in: hours, minutes and seconds
- Cost displayed in: £s (price is programmable)
- Maximum current: 16 A