1 x Dynamics Track
The Dynamics track is the Dynamics System (3800) but without the base and support pillar.
It is supplied with a metal rod which can be used to support the track using your own standard retort stand.
SmartQ sensors are aligned easily to give reliable, repeatable accurate results.
Designed for use with SmartQ Light Gates, Motion sensor, Rotary Motion sensor, Spoked Pulley, Force Sensor, Laser module and Light Level sensor.
Suitable for the following experiments:
- Motion – Time, Velocity, Acceleration, Friction
- Newton's 2nd Law
See also Dynamics System Extension Kit 1 (3801).
The PDF (available from the Resources tab) will guide you through the process of assembling the system for different types of experiments.
The Track contains:
- 1 x 120 cm aluminium Track
- 1 x metal rod for use with retort stand
- 1 x low friction Cart (3821)
- 1 x Interrupt card for top of cart
- 1 x end reflector card
- 1 x Spoked Pulley (3177)
- Large and thin brackets
- Bolts, screws and wing nuts