Dynamics Extension Kit 1
1 x Dynamics Extension Kit 1
This is the extension to the Dynamics System (3800) and contains extra kit that is required for the investigations suggested in part two of the Dynamics system manual (available from the Resources tab).
This includes an extra Dynamics cart (3821) with interrupt card, magnets and holders, springs, an end reflector card, pendulum bob, slotted mass set, mass retainers, sensor clip, plus an interrupt card set [3803 - 1 x single, 1 x double and 1 x multi-segmented picket fence].
For extending investigations into motion, pendulums, collisions/momentum and dynamic forces.
- Motion: Using the spring to roll a cart up a slope
- Pendulum: Using a Light Gate and simple pendulum
- Collisions: Inelastic and elastic
- Collisions: Using Motion sensors, Force sensors and a Light Gate
- Collisions: Using a Force Sensor and a Light Gate to investigate crumple zones
- Simple Harmonic Motion: using 2 Force and a Motion sensor with a cart oscillating horizontally
- Interference of light investigations (Young’s slit)
No additional information.