Rotary Motion Accessory Pack
Rotary Motion Accessory Pack | Order No. 3288 |
1 x Rotary Motion Accessory Pack
This kit of accessories extends the use of the Rotary Motion sensor and comprises:
- The Pendulum Rod - an aluminium rod with two adjustable ring masses and fixing screw. Can be used with or without the masses to perform pendulum and rotational inertia investigations.
- The Angular Momentum disc set - two aluminium discs. Used to study rotational inertia and conservation of angular momentum.
- The Linear Rack - a 250 mm plastic rack with mini c-clamp. Used to measure linear motion for the length of the rack for accurate displacement measurements. The c-clamp is for attaching a SmartQ Sensor to the rack so the position of the sensor can be recorded as it is moved in an investigation e.g. the Light sensor in a Young's single and double slit experiments or a Magnetic Field sensor while plotting field strength versus distance.
More information can be found in the user manual available from the Resources tab.
- Pendulum studies
- Conservation of angular momentum
- Rotational inertia – using the discs
- Circular movement – using the discs
- Linear motion – using the linear rack and Light sensor e.g. inverse square law
Chemistry and Biology:
- Linear movement e.g. gas syringe plunger movement
No additional information.
There are a total of 1 resource items below
User Manuals and Documentation
Rotary Motion Accessory Pk
Doc: ds063 | Issue 3