Wire Coil and Magnet
1 x Wire Coil and Magnet
A 500 turn wire coil with built-in interface suppressor.
When used in an electromagnetic induction investigation, the best results will be obtained by using either the ±100 mA Current (3166) or ±1 V Voltage (3162) sensors.
- Faraday's law of induced emf
- Magnetic fields
- Helmholtz coil (requires 2 coils)
- Built in interface suppressor
- Internal diameter: 105 mm, External diameter: 138 mm, Height: 29 mm
- 500 turns of insulated copper wire
- Coil Resistance: approx 37Ω