Vu Power House
Sensor Range Information:
1x (TAK0001) Power House
1x (2325) Vu Voltage Sensor
The Power House is not suitable for use by children younger than 8 years of age. Recommended for 10 years plus.
- Power house polystyrene parts (that need to be assembled)
- Solar cell
- Solar motor and propeller
- Solar collector
- Die-cut and cut-out sheets
- Lid, dowels, LED, solarium cover, connecting wire, fastening clips, and lots more.
- Polystyrene foam construction material
- Cold, warmer, hot
- Project Power house
- Heat- familiar yet mysterious
- The sun as heat dispenser
- There is something in the air
- Water, salt and rain
- Great climate
- Light and heat from the sun
- Electricity from solar energy
- Energy from wind
- Tricks that plants use
The Vu Voltage sensor measures the voltage across any component for DC low voltage circuits from 0 to 3 V. The 4 mm plugs attach to most of the standard available electronic kits, or the crocodile clips (supplied) can be used to connect to bare wires.
NOTE: This sensor is only suitable for use with the Vu data logger.