1 x Genecon DUE
Have fun while learning about generating electricity. Use this 12 V handheld Dynamo for a simple demonstration of converting mechanical energy into electrical energy.
Turning the handle generates electricity. This instrument is perfectly suited to experiments that explain the mechanism of power generation in an easy and fun way. The clear body allows the mechanism to be seen while in use.
- Cords colour-coded for positive and negative
- Toughened gears for prolonged use
A 3 V version of this dynamo is also available (Genecon V3).
- Generation of electricity – connection between work, speed of winding and voltage
- As a power source for a 12 V motor on a model
- As a power supply for simple electricity experiments e.g. for series and parallel light/circuits (using 12 V bulbs)
- Demonstration of power line transmission (requires 2 dynamos)
- Simple electrolysis experiments
- Charging a capacitor as an energy store
- Turning in which direction produces – or + electricity?
- Relationship between turns and electricity generated (power generation)
Output: Approximately 12 V DC
Special cord: Length 1 m socket type with clips
Sixe: approx. 115 x 140 x 43 mm
Weight: approx. 120 g