1 x Genecon V3
Have fun while learning about generating electricity. Use this 3 V handheld Dynamo for a simple demonstration of converting mechanical energy into electrical energy.
Turning the handle generates electricity. This instrument is perfectly suited to experiments that explain the mechanism of power generation in an easy and fun way. The clear body allows the mechanism to be seen while in use.
- Cords colour-coded for positive and negative
- Toughened gears for prolonged use
The addition of a Genecon V3 Lamp & LED kit (Order No. NRK001) makes setting up investigations effortless. A 12 V version of this dynamo is also available (Genecon DUE).
- Generation of electricity – connection between work, speed of winding and voltage
- As a power source for a 3 V motor on a model
- As a power supply for simple electricity experiments e.g. for series and parallel light/circuits (using 3 V bulbs)
- Demonstration of power line transmission (requires 2 dynamos)
- Charging a capacitor as an energy store
- Turning in which direction produces – or + electricity?
- Is it better to use an LED instead of a lamp bulb?
- Relationship between turns and electricity generated (power generation)
Output: Approximately 3 V DC
Special cord: Length 1 m socket type with clips
Sixe: approx. 115 x 140 x 43 mm
Weight: approx. 120 g